
.jpg)
The IT show was a Chaos!! yesterday i sold 11 HP mini!! although this nabai chibai Guy cutting other people customer. he once cut mine. he told me he was the first to serve but i told him fuck you!! if it was your customer why he did not look for you?! btw you were beside me all the TIME while i was talking to your customer.Why the last min when she decide to BUY you cut through?!! Chi Bai attitude!!! i talk to him eye to eye contact and told him if I were to cut your customer how would you feel?!! You Own Me ONE!!! I called him fucker, chibai the way.such an ASSHOLE!!! so childish and Immature.I'm not the only one he did that.I'm the last one and i don't care whether I'm doing my attachment or not,if this fucker cut my customer again i WACK HIM UP!!! CHIBAI!!!
Name:R3DZ
Agez: 21+
My Passion: Improves the Quality of Life

"There is No Failure, Only Feedback "
Viewer / Visitors
Thanks people for Dropping by my Blog.
;p
Weisheng SP
Hidahyah SP
Aidah Strange SP
FAiz "THe ClowN SP"
Edwin SP
Ivan SP
Miko SP
Lina SP
Danny SP
Susi SP
Aidie SP Designer
Jun Sp
Shafii NYP
Haikel
Info
Cheryl hee IT
Lisa IT Pc connect
Erny Unihamda GF
Aniz
Izzulwan
Nina Lariena Adam
.